“Hike along magnificent forest streams, scramble up and down waterfalls,
discover natural water slides and be awed by the beauty of nature.
Your guide will take you on a waterfall adventure that will excite, challenge and delight you.”
A unique experience far from the beaten track !
clic at one off the windows underneath to discover the different tracks…
Information and booking on 0033 (0) 619 281 291 (dutch and english spoken)
in this calendar you can find the dates of the different tracks:
General information for the hikes:
- Meeting point: Bistrot de Pays “Chez Maryse” Laygues, 19400 MONCEAUX SUR DORDOGNE
- Transportation to the sites by minibus or by carpooling
- Clothing: Bermuda or long pants, sport shoes or walking shoes
- Wetsuits recommended for children aged up to 14 years (supplied by the organisation), above this age you can rent one for € 5
- The port of safety helmet and life-jacket is compulsory (supplied by the organisation)
- Participants need to be in healthy physical condition
- Advised against people with weak ankles and knees or important overweight
- The guide speaks English, French and Dutch