“Hike along magnificent forest streams, scramble up and down waterfalls,
discover natural water slides and be awed by the beauty of nature.
Your guide will take you on a waterfall adventure that will excite, challenge and delight you.”
A unique experience far from the beaten track !
Two different tracks available:
“ROCHETTES” track : 2 hours activity minimal age 7 years 20 € p/p
Meeting point: Mairie of Saint-Chamant 19380 every Monday and Thursday at 2.00 pm
“ESCOMEL” track : over 3 hours activity minimal age 10 years 27 € p/p
Meeting point : Restaurant “La Vache Qui Fume” La Chapelle-Saint-Geraud 19430 every Friday and Saturday at 10.30 am
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter en cliquant ici pour tout projet personnalisé !
Information and booking : 0033 (0)7 49 92 18 36 reservation needed (dutch and english spoken)
General information for the hikes:
- Meeting point “ROCHETTES” track: Mairie of Saint-Chamant 19380
- Meeting point “ESCOMEL” track: Restaurant “La Vache Qui Fume” La Chapelle-Saint-Geraud 19430
- Transportation to the sites by minibus or by carpooling
- Clothing: Bermuda or long pants, sport shoes or walking shoes
- Wet suits recommended for children aged up to 14 years (supplied by the organisation),
- The port of safety helmet and life-jacket is compulsory (supplied by the organisation)
- Participants need to be in healthy physical condition
- Advised against people with weak ankles and knees or important overweight
- The guide speaks English, French and Dutch